1. Find or Generate Your Mailchimp API Key
If you want to set up an integration with your MailChimp account, chances are high that you'll need to generate an API key. Users with Manager permissions can generate and view their own API keys. Users with Admin permissions can also see API keys for other account users. Below, you'll learn how to grab an existing API key or generate a new one.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the
1. Find or Generate Your Mailigen API Key
1. Select the API Keys option from the Accounts Menu in the upper right-hand corner (accessed by clicking on your name). This will open the API Keys Window.
The table displays any API keys that you have currently enabled.
2. If you don't have any enabled key, add a new one:
- Add a key—to add a key, click the Add a Key Icon. This will generate a new key that will appear in the API keys table.
2. Save your Mailigen API key in website settings
1. Go to Settings > Websites in MaxTraffic platform. Hover
We have developed a plugin for Shopify.
You can forget about all the fuss with installing codes, because all you have to do is push one button. Thats it! All the codes will be implemented automatically and you will be ready to create your first campaign with MaxTraffic.
You can install MaxTraffic plugin for Shopify here - https://apps.shopify.com/maxtraffic-eu
MaxTraffic plugin for Magento: https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/maxtraffic-exit-intent-offers.html
Get it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/exit-intent-pop-ups-by-maxtraffic/
Implementing tracking code
To install MaxTraffic Tracking Code, login to your Bigcommerce control panel, select Settings menu, then under Advanced Settings choose the Web Analytics option. In some versions of the control panel, this is located under Setup & Tools › Set up your store › Web Analytics.
Check the Google Analytics option and click Save.
1-6-2. General Settings
Google Analytics tab will appear. Click this tab.
1-6-3. Enabled Google Analytics
Paste the MaxTraffic Tracking Code into the Tracking Code field. After clicking Save, your Bigcommerce store will now have the tracking code on every page.
To install MaxTraffic Tracking Code, login to your Tictail dashboard. Go to your theme editor under Settings > Store Design.
1-7-1. Tictail dashboard
Click the </>-icon to edit the HTML and CSS.
1-7-2. HTML and CSS
Paste the MaxTraffic Tracking Code right above the </body>-tag in your code. After clicking Save, your Tictail store will now have the tracking code on every page.
1-7-3. Tracking Code