MaxTraffic is a platform that helps you to turn your leaving visitors into customers.
With MaxTraffic you can engage visitors just before they leave your site. By showing the right marketing message or reminder you can easily turn them into customers.
At the moment we offer 2 tools for that:
1) Exit Intent popups
2) Promo bars
After login you will see a dashboard.
If you already have some active campaigns, you will see stats about them.
On out platform "campaign" is a set of rules that determine when, where and what ad will be shown to a visitor.
1-2-1. MaxTraffic dashboard
At the top right corner you will see a filter to choose the time period of displayed data. By default we show statistics about current month.
1-2-2. Filter to select time period
In the table below graph you will see stats for your campaigns – Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Conversions, etc.
For your convenience you can use filter
We have 3 types of conversions:
Leads. These are your email subscribers or leads that you get with forms on our platform.
View-Through-Conversions (VTC). Conversions that happened after visitor saw the ad, but did not react on it.
Click-Through-Conversions (CTC). Conversions that happened after visitor saw and clicked the ad.
All our conversions are counted only within the same session (30 minutes). If a visitor saw an ad, clicked on it and left your site only to come back later and complete the purchase - we will not count that as a conversion for MaxTraffic.
How to place the MaxTraffic codes in website?
1. Tracking code: it allows us to track your visitor behaviour and show them messages. Place our Tracking code across all pages of your website.
2. Conversion code: this script allows us to track conversions. Place our Conversion code on the "Thank you" page where visitor has successfully completed the purchase.
We suggest placing these codes before the closing </body> tag.
You can also use Google Tag Manager.
Where do I get MaxTraffic codes?
Sometimes you have specific information about your visitors. That can be used for ad targeting if you can pass this data to MaxTraffic platform.
Some potential segments that could be used for targeting:
- Visitor has products in his shopping cart
- Cart total amount is below 50€ (maybe you have a free shipping for larger orders)
- Visitor has logged in
- Visitor is a female / male
- Visitor has not signed up for your newsletter
You can define
In this section you can:
- add new websites or edit the existing ones
- change your login information (email, password)
- set up or change your billing information
In subsection Websites you can add or edit your websites. When you start using MaxTraffic your first website will already be added here.
If you wish you can use MaxTraffic with multiple websites and add them here. When adding or editing a website you can change several things:
- Change the currency. By default we use €.
- Turn on or off the simple mode for campaign setup.
Get paid by sharing MaxTraffic with your network!
Do you have a strong network of small business contacts? Joining our Affiliate program is a great way to generate extra revenue.
Our Affiliate program is easy, flexible, and completely free. We offer substantial compensation for every subscriber you draw to MaxTraffic. There’s no quota and no limit on the number of subscribers you provide – the more you provide, the more you earn!
In the Affiliate section you will find your unique affiliate link. Use that to promote MaxTraffic!