How to place the MaxTraffic codes into a website?
1. Tracking code: it allows us to track your visitor behavior and show them messages. Place our Tracking code across all pages of your website.
2. Conversion code: this script allows us to track conversions. Place our Conversion code on the "Thank you" page where the visitor will be taken after successfully completing a purchase.
We suggest placing these codes before the closing </body> tag.
You can also use Google Tag Manager.
Where do I get the MaxTraffic codes?
1. Login into your account in e.maxtraffic.com using the email and password that was sent to your email.
2. Go to Settings > Websites
3. Click on "MaxTraffic tracking code" button
How to pass the conversion ID and conversion amount data to MaxTraffic?
Place our Conversion code on the page that the visitors will be directed to, once they have successfully completed the action that you intended them to complete. Usually, this is a "Thank you" page after completed purchase.
Notice that this script has two variables that you should pass to MaxTraffic.
In "conversion_id" pass unique ID. Usually, this is the order or purchase ID.
In "conversion_amount" pass the total value of conversion without any currency symbols.
Do I need to place these codes if I am using a Shopify, Magento or Wordpress plugin?
Shopify: In case you are using our Shopify app, the scripts are automatically implemented.
Magento: Plugin for Magento also does this automatically.
Wordpress: Our Wordpress plugin automatically implements Tracking code (but not Conversion code), so you need to add conversion code manually.