In this section you can:
- add new websites or edit the existing ones
- change your login information (email, password)
- set up or change your billing information
In subsection Websites you can add or edit your websites. When you start using MaxTraffic your first website will already be added here.
If you wish you can use MaxTraffic with multiple websites and add them here. When adding or editing a website you can change several things:
- Change the currency. By default we use €.
- Turn on or off the simple mode for campaign setup.
- Turn on or off limitation of one “Exit intent” campaign per one session.
- Add your API keys for "Mailchimp" or "Mailigen" marketing services.
1-5-2. Add new website
By clicking on the button “MaxTraffic tracking code” you will see tracking and conversion scripts for linking the website with our platform.
You will also see an indicator that tells if the script has been added and we can start showing campaigns to visitors.
1-5-3. Tracking scripts
After login dashboard will show you the last website you used with MaxTraffic. If you have multiple websites added to MaxTraffic you will be able to switch between them with a dropdown menu on top of the platform.
Each website has its own campaigns and its own dashboard.
1-5-4. Selecting a website
In subsection Account you can:
- change contact person name, email and password
- change time zone for the account (this affects scheduled campaigns)
- add an additional email to send weekly reports to
1-5-5. Account settings
In subsection Payment method you can add or change the credit card we will be charging. We are using Braintree to handle our payments.
1-5-6. Payment method